Before viewing this site, carefully read these conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, then do not use this site.
Attention! Using this site, including filling out various forms, applications, as well as your ordering services using this site means your acceptance of the terms of this User Agreement.
1. Definition of terms
1.1. The following terms have the following meanings for the purposes of this Agreement:
Website – a site located on the domain name healthrecipe.ca, which operates through an Internet resource and related services.
Site Administration – authorized employees to manage the Site, acting on behalf of “Health Recipe”.
Site users – individuals with the ability to visually familiarize themselves with the information posted on the Site.
The Health Recipe project is a nutrition programs collection developed by various trainers with the participation of professional nutritionists.
Users of the Health Recipe Project are registered Users of the Site who have paid for access to the program.
The content of the Site is the protected results of intellectual activity, including texts, articles, illustrations, covers, musical works with or without text, graphic, textual, photographic, derivative, composite and other works, user interfaces, visual interfaces, trademark names, logos, computer programs, databases, as well as the design, structure, selection, coordination, appearance, general style and location of this Content, which is part of the Site and other objects of intellectual identities collectively and / or individually contained on the Site.
User credentials – the unique name of the User, login and password for the purpose of entering the Site, specified by the User when registering on the Site, as well as any information about the User posted on the Site.
Parties – User and Site Administration.
2. General Provisions
2.1. This Agreement governs all types of healthrecipe.ca Site usage, its services, information and materials available on the Site. Use of the Site is permitted only to a person accepting all the terms of this Agreement and other rules provided on the Site.
2.2. The user must carefully read the Agreement before using the Site. By using any part of this Site, the User agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement with the Administration. If you do not agree with the terms of the Agreement (in whole or in part), then you are not granted the status and rights of the User and you are prohibited from using the Site, including, but not limited to, any information posted on the Site, any services provided within the Site .
2.3. The moment of conclusion of this Agreement is considered the moment of any interaction of the User with the Site.
2.4. The terms of the Agreement apply to all Users of the site – both users who do not have an account on the Site (Guests), and users who have an account (Members).
2.5. The use of materials and services of the healthrecipe.ca Site is governed by the regulations of the current legislation of Alberta, Canada.
2.6. This Agreement is a public offer. When gaining access to the materials of the Site, it is considered that the User has accepted this Agreement.
2.7. The Site Administration has the right at any time unilaterally without previous notice to change the terms of this Agreement and / or any other conditions of the Site usage. Such changes take effect after 3 (Three) days from the date of posting a new version of the Agreement on the Site. By using the Site, the User confirms that he/she has read and agreed to the changes in the Agreement posted on the Site. If the User disagrees with the changes made, he is obliged to refuse access to the Site, stop using the materials and services of the Site. The current version of the Agreement is located on the page: https://healthrecipe.ca/terms-of-use.
2.8. The user is personally responsible for checking this Agreement for changes in it.
3. Rights, obligations and responsibilities of the Parties
3.1. Full access to the Site, posting information, getting acquainted with more complete information about other Users, sending messages, are possible only for the Health Recipe Project members.
3.2. The user agrees not to take actions that may be considered as violating Canadian law or international law, including in the field of intellectual property, copyright and / or related rights, as well as any actions that lead or may lead to a violation of the normal operation of the Site and services Site.
3.3. Using the materials of the Site without the consent of the copyright holders is not permitted. For the legitimate use of the materials of the Site, it is necessary to conclude licensing agreements (obtaining licenses) from copyright holders.
3.4. When quoting materials from the Site, including copyrighted works, a link to the Site is mandatory.
3.5. Comments and other entries put in by members on the Site should not conflict with the requirements of the legislation of Canada and generally accepted standards of morality.
3.6. The user is warned that the Site Administration is not responsible for visiting and using external resources, links to which may be contained on the Site.
3.7. The User agrees that the Site Administration is not responsible and does not have direct or indirect obligations to the User in connection with any possible or resulting loss or loss associated with any content of the Site, copyright registration and information about such registration, goods or services, accessible or obtained through external sites or resources, or other contacts of the User that he entered into using the information posted on the Site or links to external resources.
3.8. The user accepts the provision that all materials and services of the Site or any part thereof may be accompanied by advertising. The user agrees that the Site Administration does not bear any responsibility and does not have any obligations in connection with such advertising.
3.9. The user is prohibited from:
– create multiple accounts on the Site, if in fact they belong to the same person;
– perform actions aimed at misleading other Users;
– provide your account and / or login and password from the account to third parties;
– register an account on behalf of or instead of another person. At the same time, registration is allowed on behalf of and on behalf of another natural person, provided that the necessary powers are obtained in the manner and form provided for by the legislation of Canada;
– upload, store, publish, distribute and provide access or otherwise use any information that:
contains threats, discredits, insults, defames honor and dignity or business reputation or violates the privacy of other Users or other third parties;
violates the rights of minors;
is vulgar or obscene, contains foul language, contains pornographic images and texts or scenes of a sexual nature;
contains scenes of violence or inhuman treatment of animals;
contains a description of the means and methods of suicide, any incitement to commit it;
propagandizes and / or promotes incitement to racial, religious, ethnic hatred or enmity, propagates fascism or ideology of racial superiority;
contains extremist materials;
promotes criminal activity or contains tips, instructions or guidelines for committing criminal acts,
contains information of limited access, including, but not limited to, state and commercial secrets, information about the privacy of third parties;
contains links to third-party resources;
is the intellectual property of third parties that did not give permission to the User to use it, and also violates other rights and interests of individuals and legal entities or the requirements of the law (including the placement of photographs and videos, the main object of which is a person, if that person did not give consent to post photographs or videos with his participation on the Site);
– use any computer programs for the automated collection of information on the Site;
– carry out the illegal collection, systematization, storage or distribution of personal information of other Users;
– try to gain access to the account and / or login and password of another User in any way, including, but not limited to, by deception, abuse of trust, selection of login and password;
– use any devices, programs, procedures, algorithms and methods, automatic devices or equivalent manual processes to access, acquire, copy or track the content of the Site;
– disrupt the proper functioning of the Site;
– by any means bypass the navigation structure of the Site to obtain or attempt to obtain any information, documents or materials by any means that are not specifically provided by the services of this Site;
– carry out unauthorized access to the functions of the Site, any other systems or networks related to this Site, as well as to any services offered on the Site;
– violate the security system or authentication on the Site or on any network related to the Site;
– perform a reverse search, track or try to track any information about any other User of the Site;
– use the Site and its Content for any purposes prohibited by the legislation of Canada, as well as incite to any illegal activity or other activity that violates the rights of the Site, other persons.
3.10. User Responsibility:
– The user is independently responsible for any use of the information provided on the Site;
– The user is solely responsible to third parties for his actions or inaction when using the Site;
– The User undertakes to independently and at his own expense settle all claims of third parties related to the action or inaction of the User when using the Site;
– if the User has not proved the opposite, any actions committed using his account and / or his username and password are considered committed by this User;
– in the event that the User posts information on the Site or takes other actions that do not comply with the terms of the Agreement, the Administration has the right, without notice, at its sole discretion to delete all or part of the information posted by the User, including information in relation to which it is difficult to determine its compliance with the Agreement and / or Legislation
– for violation of the terms of this Agreement, the Administration has the right to block the User’s access to the Site and / or delete the User’s account without prior notice.
3.11. Responsibility of the Administration:
– The administration is not responsible for the use by third parties of the information posted by the User on the Site, including its copying, reproduction and distribution, carried out both within the Site and in other possible ways;
– The administration does not indemnify damage, direct or indirect, caused to the User or third parties as a result of use or non-use, including inability to use the Site;
– The administration does not undertake obligations to verify, change and control the information located by anyone on the Site, does not guarantee and is not responsible for the accuracy of the information, its legality, quality and compliance with the specific requests and needs of the Users of the Site;
– The administration is not responsible for the content of sites that do not belong to it, links to which may be present on the Site, and does not guarantee their availability, correct operation and compliance with the stated topics;
– The administration is not responsible for delays or interruptions in the process of the transaction occurring due to force majeure, as well as any case of malfunctions in telecommunication, computer, electrical and other related systems
– The administration is not responsible for the actions of transfer systems, banks, payment systems and for delays associated with their work;
– The administration is not responsible for the proper functioning of the Site, if the User does not have the necessary technical means for its use, and also does not bear any obligations to provide users with such means.
4. Use of the Site
4.1. The Site and the Content included in the Site are owned and operated by the Site Administration.
4.2. All trademarks and names referenced in the materials of this Site are the property of their respective owners.
4.3. The user can contact the Site Administration with questions, complaints, suggestions for improving the work, or with any other information. In this case, the User is responsible that this appeal is not illegal, threatening, violates copyrights, discrimination of people on any grounds, and also contains insults or otherwise violates the current legislation of Canada.
4.4. The content of the Site cannot be copied, published, reproduced, transmitted or distributed in any way, as well as posted on the global Internet without the prior written consent of the Site Administration.
4.5. The content of the Site is protected by copyright, trademark law, and other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
4.6. Nothing in the Agreement can be understood as the establishment between the User and the Site Administration of agent relations, partnership relations, joint business relations, personal hiring relations, or any other relations not expressly provided for in the Agreement.
4.7. Information posted by the Administration on the Site should not be construed as a change to this Agreement.
4.8. Documents specified in clauses 4.8.1. – 4.8.3. of this Agreement is regulated in the relevant part and extends its effect to the use by the User of the Site, and is also an integral part of this Agreement. The following documents are included in this Agreement:
4.8.1. Health Recipe Project Rules.
4.8.3. Agreement on the use of personal data.
4.9. Any of the documents listed in clause 4.8. of this Agreement may be subject to updating. Changes take effect from the moment they are published on the Site.
5. Registration on the Site, password and security
5.1. User registration on the Site is carried out by filling in the appropriate registration form. When registering on the Site, the User enters the name and surname of the User, email address and password, i.e. starts an account (account).
5.2. The user undertakes to reflect in the registration form reliable, complete and accurate information about himself and keep this information up to date.
5.3. The user agrees that the security of the login and password directly depends on their complexity (the number and variation of characters).
5.4. The user agrees that he alone is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the login and password associated with his personal account, which he uses to access the healthrecipe.ca resource. The User also agrees that he is solely responsible to healthrecipe.ca for all actions that were performed when using his (User) account.
5.5. In the event that the User becomes aware of any unauthorized use of his password, login or other personal account information, the User undertakes to immediately notify healthrecipe.ca about this by sending an appropriate email to firstname.lastname@example.org
5.6. The User agrees not to post (and in the case of posting, independently bear responsibility in full) on healthrecipe.ca name, email address and other personal information of other Users or any third parties without their personal consent to such actions.
6. Termination of the account and deletion of information
6.1. The User agrees that the Administration reserves the right to terminate the User’s account and / or block the User’s access to the Site at any time without prior notice to the User and without specifying a reason, in the following cases:
6.1.1. Violation of the provisions of this Agreement, its parts and additions.
6.1.2. At the relevant request of state authorities, in accordance with applicable law.
6.1.3. With prolonged non-use (from 6 consecutive calendar months) of an account to access the Site.
6.1.4. In other cases, if the Administration considers such deletion necessary for the normal operation of the Site.
6.2. The user has the right at any time to refuse to use his account and delete it.
6.3. Termination of the User account involves:
– removal of the User’s access to the personal part of all services of the Site;
– delete the password and release the User’s mailbox from letters, files and delete personal settings.
7. Intellectual property
7.1. This Agreement does not transfer to the User any rights to any intellectual property www.healthrecipe.ca (including, but not limited to, marks for goods and services that are on the Site) or third parties, unless the transfer of these rights is explicitly indicated, and all property rights and profits in relation to such property remain solely with healthrecipe.ca.
7.2. Using the Site does not provide the User with any rights or licenses for any use of any signs for goods and services.
7.3. The user is prohibited from any commercial use of any information in any form posted on the Site. In case of non-commercial use by the User of the information posted on the Site, the User is obliged to indicate authorship and hyperlinks to healthrecipe.ca in each individual case of using the information, subject to the written consent to such placement from the Site Administration.
8.1. The user agrees to maintain the confidentiality of the information that he received in the process of using the Site. Confidential is all information regarding the Health Recipe project, the Site Administration, services and other data that became known to the User.
8.2. The user agrees not to transfer confidential information to third parties without the consent of its copyright holder, except at the request of authorized state bodies and / or only in cases and in the manner prescribed by law.
8.3. If the User fails to comply with the above requirements, if this entails the unlawful disclosure of confidential information, the holder of confidential information has the right to hold the User liable in the manner prescribed by law, and demand compensation for losses in full.
9. Informing Users
9.1. By accepting the terms of this Agreement, the User thereby agrees to receive information, advertising and other types of newsletters from the Administration via SMS to the User’s phone number, as well as to his e-mail address and agrees not to submit any claims and requirements related to the Administration the implementation of such mailings.
9.2. If the User does not want to receive newsletters, he should write the unsubscribe from the mailing list or inform about the unsubscribe from the mailing list via their “Profile” unsubscribe form. Upon receipt of such a refusal, the Site Administration undertakes to exclude the User’s address from the newsletter.
10. Violation of the terms of the Agreement
10.1. The Site Administration has the right to disclose any information collected about the User of this Site, if the disclosure is necessary in connection with an investigation or complaint regarding the misuse of the Site or to establish (identify) the User who may violate or interfere with the rights of the Site Administration or the rights of other Site Users.
10.2. The Site Administration has the right to disclose any information about the User that it considers necessary to comply with the provisions of applicable law or court decisions, ensure compliance with the terms of this Agreement, protect the rights or safety of healthrecipe.ca, Users.
10.3. The Site Administration has the right to disclose information about the User if the current legislation of Canada requires or allows such disclosure.
10.5. The Site Administration is not responsible to the User or third parties for terminating access to the Site in case the User violates any provision of this Agreement or other document containing the conditions for using the Site.
10.6. Inaction on the part of the Site Administration in case of violation by any of the Users of the provisions of the Agreement does not deprive the Site Administration of the right to take later appropriate actions to protect its interests and protect copyright on the Site materials protected in accordance with the law.
10.7. If the administration identifies a program account that is used by more than one user, such a program will be blocked without a refund, and the organizers and participants of this use will be added to the black list and will not be able to purchase Health Recipe products in the future.
11. Dispute Resolution
11.1. In the event of any disagreement or disputes between the Parties to this Agreement, a prerequisite before applying to the court is a claim (a written proposal for the voluntary settlement of the dispute).
11.2. The recipient of the claim, within 30 calendar days from the date of its receipt, shall notify the claimant in writing of the results of the consideration of the claim.
11.3. If it is impossible to resolve the dispute on a voluntary basis, any of the Parties has the right to apply to the court for the protection of their rights that are granted to them by the current legislation of Canada.
11.5. Recognition by a court of a provision of the Agreement as invalid or not enforceable does not entail the invalidity of other provisions of the Agreement.
12. User Personal Information
Agreement on the use of personal data
12.1. In order to ensure the functioning of the Site, providing users with the necessary support and proper assistance when working with it, as well as for other purposes specified in detail below, the Administration collects, stores, protects, processes and disseminates information about users of the Site (personal data of the User) in the manner provided further.
12.2. The User’s personal data is stored in the personal database of the Site Administration with the right to use the Site Administration, until they are revoked at the written request of the User.
12.3. The Administration of the Site with respect and responsibility refers to the confidential information of any person who has become a User of the Site. By accepting this Agreement, the User agrees to the collection and use of information about the User in accordance with the provisions of the Law of Ukraine “On the protection of personal data” and the policy of the Site Administration on the protection of personal data. In addition, the User agrees that the Site Administration may collect, use, transfer, process and maintain information related to the User’s account in order to provide appropriate services.
12.4. The Site Administration is obliged to collect only that personal information that the User provides voluntarily in the event that the information is needed to provide (improve) the services to the User.
12.5. The Site Administration collects both basic personal data, such as name, surname, patronymic, address and email address, as well as secondary (technical) data – cookies, information about connections and system information.
12.6. In accordance with this Agreement, the personal data of the User include:
– standard data automatically received by the http server when accessing the Site (host IP address, address of the requested resource, time, type and information of the viewer that sent the resource request, type of user’s operating system, address of the page from which the transition to requested resource, etc.);
– data provided by Users, including, but not limited to the following: email addresses (logins), passwords, names, contact information;
– other information received or generated when accessing the Site using various tools, including using cookies: statistics on page views of the Site, accounting for the amount of information received and transmitted;
– information obtained as a result of the use by visitors of the Site of their account on social networks facebook.com, instagram.com, etc. for interacting with the Site (authorization, voting, etc.) – name, surname, date of birth, email address and photograph of the User, etc.
12.7. The administration has the right to resort to the services of third parties to collect information about the Users of the Site using cookies to improve the Site and its services.
12.8. The administration uses the User’s personal data in connection with the features of the activities for the provision of services via the Internet and applies them for the following purposes:
– supporting the functioning of the Site as a structured means of providing services for the placement and provision for public viewing of information materials of the Site for advertising, commercial and other purposes;
– calculation of the amount of payment for certain types of goods and services;
– search and analysis of the causes of possible errors and malfunctions;
– determination and analysis of preferences and requests of Users when accessing various pages of the Site and modification based on such an analysis of the services provided in the direction of their compliance with the expectations and requirements of the latter;
– informing Users about the services and innovations of the Site;
– providing the user with marketing and other offers;
– resolution of possible disputes and disagreements;
– analysis of site traffic statistics and assessment of interest in it;
– other purposes related to the improvement of the Site.
12.9. The administration uses various tools to protect the User’s personal data from unauthorized access or disclosure. At the same time, the Administration does not give guarantees and is not responsible for the actions of third parties who have improperly accessed confidential information about Users, and also reserves the right to use and disclose certain information from the User’s personal data in connection with potential or potential conflicts and litigation, as in cases where it will be necessary to protect the rights, property and security of the operation of other Users.
12.10. Access to the User’s personal data, including:
– persons whose rights and obligations for access to relevant information are established by the legislation of Canada;
– persons and organizations that support the services of the Site to the extent necessary to provide such support.
12.11. The rights of the User as the subject of personal data. The user has the right to:
– to receive information about the location of the Administration as the owner / manager of his personal data;
– require the Site Administration to clarify their personal data;
– apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on the protection of personal data.
12.12. The user agrees that the confidentiality of data transmitted via the Internet is not guaranteed if access to this data is obtained by third parties outside the technical communications zone subject to the Site Administration, the Site Administration is not responsible for damage caused by such access.
12.13. The Site Administration may use any information collected through the Site in order to improve the content of the website, improve it, transmit information to the User (upon request), for marketing or research purposes, as well as for other purposes that are not contrary to the provisions of the current legislation of Canada.
13. Additional terms
13.1. The Site Administration does not accept counter offers from the User regarding changes to this Agreement.
13.2. User reviews posted on the Site are not confidential information and can be used by the Site Administration without restrictions.
13.3. By agreeing to the terms of this Agreement, the User confirms and guarantees the Administration of wowbodyslim.com that:
13.3.1. The user will provide reliable information about himself, including when creating an account (account).
– fully acquainted with the terms of the Agreement (offer);
– fully understands the subject of this Agreement (offer);
– fully understands the meaning and consequences of their actions in relation to the conclusion and execution of this Agreement.
Sincerely, Administration www.healthrecipe.ca